Each week Jenn Bosworth and Back9 Mixologist John Ginnetti walk you through the creation of the best cocktails this side of the putting green.
This week John Ginnetti makes the classic Mint Julep, twice as nice.
Want to shake things up for yourself? Print the recipe card below or send to your friends and recreate the drink on your own. You won’t regret it!
116 Crown opened in 2007 in New Haven’s 9th square district with hopes to add a touch of New York into New Haven. Immediately heralded as the best drinks in Connecticut, 116 has continually been judged to offer Connecticut’s best drinks and some of it’s best food and has been reviewed as ‘Excellent’ twice in the New York Times. All proprietary drinks are composed by John Ginnetti and served late into the night everyday but Monday. Like them on Facebook and follow them on Instagram @116Crown.
More Back9Network Video:
- Back9Network Presents ‘Inspire 2 Aspire’
- Family Guys: Behind the Scenes with The Bryan Bros.
- Ahmad Rashad: What Makes Back9Network Unique
- Life Caddy: Laying Up
- Chuck Irons and the Case of the Eisenhower Tree
- Murray Bros. Caddyshack Charity Golf Tournament
- All Shook Up: Cinco de Mayo
- COBRA PUMA’s Bob Philion Brings ‘Swagger’ to Golf
- Celebs Dine and Drive at SOBE Wine & Food Festival
- ‘Inspired’ Featuring Kelley James
- Tiger and Rory: Mission to China
- Ahmad Rashad Hassled By Guy On Driving Range… And It’s Tiger Woods
- Video: Tiger, Rory and Ahmad Uncensored at Mission Hills
- Ted Bishop & Jim Remy: Growing The Game
- Coach Ditka Unwinds at Mickey Blake’s Cigars
- TaylorMade CEO Mark King on Growing The Game
- Does It Drive: Season 1 Highlights
- Preview of Harley Davidson’s 2014 Motorcycle Lineup
- Video: 2014 Chevrolet Corvette Stingray Test Drive
- Donald Trump on the State of Golf