Andy Gellenberg/Getty Images
Whenever Tiger Woods steps on the course, he’s dressed head-to-toe in Nike gear. In fact, you’d be hard pressed to find something owned by him that isn’t stamped with a swoosh. It’s essentially a part of him.
One German artist, Andy Gellenberg, took that idea and turned it into art. Really cool art.
He made a portrait of Tiger using only Nike swooshes.
This is easily one of the coolest photos ever. I don’t care what anyone says. And it makes perfect sense. According to USA Today, Tiger apparently wears the fifth-most number of swooshes in competition of any Nike athlete. This picture represents that perfectly.
Gellenberg also made one of LeBron James, which is equally as impressive.
For more amazing photos like these, check out Andy Gellenberg’s site here.
Other Hot Links:
– PGA Tour Wanted Denver Broncos To Win Super Bowl
– 3-Year-Old Born With One Arm Has Incredible Swing
– 5 Things You Need To Know: BMW Championship at Cherry Hills
– Fans Now Encouraged To Use Social Media At Ryder Cup
– Sergio Garcia Disappointed Luke Donald Not on Ryder Cup Team
– Ralph Lauren Unveils U.S. Ryder Cup Team Uniforms
– Does It Drive: Mountain Dew Cheetos
– The Fringe: Horschel, McIlroy Remind Us Tour Pros Are Human, Too