Masters badges are some of the hottest and most exclusive tickets around. Unlike other events, you can’t just buy Masters tickets. You have to win the right to purchase them.
Related Link: Bubba Watson Wins Second Green Jacket
If you’re feeling lucky, you can toss your name into the hat for this year’s Masters ticket lottery. According to Masters.com, the lottery for 2015 badges is now open. Daily tournament tickets are $100, while practice round tickets will run you $65.
Those prices are minuscule compared to the what you’ll pay on the secondary market. According to Forbes.com, the average price for badges for the 2014 Masters were $1,595 one month before the tournament.
If you’re a golf fan and have always dreamed of going to Augusta National, you have until June 1 to enter for daily tournament tickets. Those lucky enough to be selected will be notified via email in mid-June.
Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor.
Photo Gallery: Fun At The Masters Par 3 Contest
More Masters Coverage:
– Masters 2014: Bubba Watson Wins Second Green Jacket
– 5 Reasons Bubba Watson is Not Your Average Golfer
– 9 Reasons Why Jordan Spieth is Coolest 20-Year-Old Ever
– Miguel Angel Jimenez’s 66 Got Twitter Atwitter Again
– Bode Miller Has Quesadilla Confiscated at Augusta Gates
– 10 Surprises After 2014 Masters Cut
– Pix: Wives & Girlfriends At The Masters
– 9 Best Golfers Yet to Win a Major
– The Mini Masters: A Video Unlike Any Other
– 2014 Masters: Best Day 4 Style
– 2014 Masters: Best Day 3 Style
– 2014 Masters: Best Day 2 Style
– 2014 Masters: Best Day 1 Style
– Man On A Mission: How I Ate My Way Through Augusta
– NFL Commissioner Roger Goodell Shows Up at Masters
– Palmer, Player, Nicklaus Continue Honorary Starters Tradition
– Justin Rose Fine-Tunes Short Game with Billiards Table
– Masters Kid Caddies: The Cutest Things You’ll Ever See
– Kevin Streelman Gives Young Fan Tickets to Augusta
– Miguel Angel Jimenez’s Masters Routine: Stretching & Smoking
– The Masters: Eat Like A King At Augusta
– The Masters: Top 9 All-Time Performances
– The Masters: 9 Greatest Shots (Video)
– Rugby Superstar Dan Carter Meets Rory McIlroy at Augusta Gym
– Zach Galifianakis Enjoys Bubba Watson’s Awkward Handshake
– Drive, Chip & Putt Event Brings Youth Movement To Augusta
– Masters Thoughts with Will Ferrell (Video)
– A Look Inside The Green Jacket
– All Shook Up: The Green Jacket (Video)
– Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been
– A Tradition Unlike Any Other: Dumb Masters Arguments