With the Stanley Cup Playoffs in full swing, Boston sports fan Keegan Bradley will be sporting some new shoes in support of his hometown Bruins. Bradley posted a photo on Instagram of a pair of newly customized Jordan golf shoes with a splash of Bruins yellow.
He’s expected to wear them this weekend at the Zurich Classic of New Orleans.
This isn’t the first time Bradley has shown off his custom Jordan golf shoes. He’s posted several other photos of his shoes on Instagram, keeping his shoe game on par with his golf game.
Bradley and the Bruins are both in good position this weekend as he’s currently tied for fourth, while the Bruins lead the Red Wings 3-1 in the first round of the playoffs.
Photo Gallery: Michael Jordan’s Chicago Home
Related Link: Keegan’s Kicks: Masters Green and Jordan 11s
Other Hot Links:
– Tiger Woods Eyeing Return at 2014 Open Championship
– Pulling a Cart Can Be Tough, So This Robotic Cart Follows You
– Ian Poulter Mistake Gets Animated Responses
– Bubba Watson Returns Home, Tosses Wahoos’ 1st Pitch
– Which Golfers are Earning the Most Money Per Round?