LaDainian Tomlinson will likely be a first-ballot Hall of Famer when he’s eligible in 2017, and will go down as one of the best running backs to grace the NFL. He called San Diego his home for nine years where he tallied eight-straight seasons of 1,000-plus yards, while also breaking the single-season record for the most rushing touchdowns.
However, Tomlinson may not be calling San Diego his home anymore. He’s reportedly closing on a sale of his 10,000-square-foot house in Poway, Calif., for $3.495 million, and it’s a must-see.
To start, the estate is located in the gated community of The Heritage and Maderas Golf Club, one of the top public courses in the country. In the backyard of the home, there’s a putting green and a bunker, so you can hone your short-game whenever you’d like.
But if you’re not into golf (for whatever reason), there’s a full basketball court, as well as a resort-like pool area.
Watch the video below for a complete, in-depth tour.
One of the best features of the house (seen in the video) is the secret movie theater. Hidden behind a bookcase, the room has two rows of leather seats, as well as two half-cars that you can sit in to feel the drive-in experience.
I can’t believe it took three years for this house to sell. Seems like a steal to me.
Related Link: Hunter Mahan’s House is a Steal at $9.5 Million
Other Hot Links:
- Mashed Potatoes, Baba Booey & The Top PGA Tour Fan Shouts
- 11 Most Memorable Boston Sports Moments
- The Fringe: McIlroy’s Luxury Condo & Dufner Out Until 2015
- Bill Murray’s Monday Was Better Than Yours
- Who Should Be Tiger’s Next Coach?
- 5 Things To Know About The PGA Tour’s Newest Members
- Classy: New College Apartment Has Golf Simulator, Lazy River
- Rory McIlroy Looking Forward to Broncos-Colts Game in Denver