You might think of New Balance as more of a running and cross-training brand, but the Boston-based footwear and apparel company is continuing its push into the golf market.
Earlier this year, New Balance added its 574 spiked shoe to the category and soon, you’ll be able to wear a spikeless version of the popular shoe. The athletic apparel and shoe company has unveiled the newest member of its golf line, the 574B.
The New Balance 574B spikeless golf shoe looks very much like a “regular” New Balance gym shoe and was built on the same base as the original 574 running and golf shoes. It features an ultra-light mesh upper and the New Balance Ndurance rubber outsole to increase the shoe’s durability. Inside the shoe, the 574B’s are equipped with a special lightweight cushioning to provide maximum comfort that molds to the shape of your foot.
“The 574 golf shoe has been one of our top selling shoes in the current line,” said Bruce Schilling, General Manager of Golf and Tennis at New Balance, in a press release. “This model has tremendous appeal to the younger golfer who is already wearing our classic suede 574, and the mesh upper and spikeless outsole of the 574B will increase the appeal of the shoe to even more players.”
The New Balance 574B spikeless golf shoes will be available in three color styles — white, grey/yellow and navy/orange — and are slated to hit stores in February and retail for around $90.
More Back9 Gear:
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: ECCO Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Odyssey Tank Cruiser Putters
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shirts
– Back9 Gear: Bettinardi Putters
– Back9 Gear: Skechers GO GOLF Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Garmin Approach S4 GPS Watch
– Back9 Gear: Titleist SM5 Wedges
– Back9 Gear: Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Driver
– Back9 Gear: PING i25 Irons
– Back9 Gear: FootJoy Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Titleist 913 Drivers
– Back9 Gear: Callaway Speed Regime Balls
– Back9 Gear: Cobra BiO CELL Drivers
– Back9 Gear: Game Golf
– Back9 Gear: Callaway Apex Irons
– Back9 Gear: Bridgestone B330 Series Golf Balls
– Back9 Gear: SuperStroke Grips