With the first major of the year coming up in a few weeks at Augusta, we’ll be seeing a bevy of Masters-inspired gear from some of the top golf brands around the world. Nike Golf just introduced new limited edition Masters golf shoes, which will be worn by the likes of Tiger Woods and Rory McIlroy in two weeks.
Tiger’s new TW ’14 received an Augusta makeover, along with Nike’s Lunar Control and Lunar Clayton, all of which feature green accents throughout the shoe. It remains to be seen exactly who else will be wearing these newly designed shoes, but it’s clear Tiger will be wearing his trademark shoes, as well as Rory sporting the Lunar Control, as he has in the past.
Other Hot Links:
- 2014 Major Venues Not Immune to Winter Blast
- The Masters: 2014 Rookie Class
- Callaway Golf Unveils Arnold Palmer-Inspired Masters Gear
- Cheyenne Woods Remixes Uncle Tiger’s Classic Nike Ad
- Cobra Golf Releases Limited Edition Masters Driver