Rickie Fowler, Graham DeLaet and Jonas Blixt will represent Team PUMA Golf in next week’s Masters, and the golf apparel company will wrap their players up in the newest styles all week.
Fowler’s wardrobe is always uber-colorful and laden with patterns from head to toe. Masters week will be no exception, as he kicks off Wednesday with a snazzy baby blue flat-brim Cat Patch Snapback Cap, Indigital Polo and matching Tech 6 golf pants. A matching highlight fitted belt and PUMA’s new Biofusion golf shoes (white) complete the outfit.
Thursday through Sunday is similar in style, with Rickie donning PUMA’s Duo Swing Graphic, Digi Sky, Raglan Digi and Duo Swing polos on each respective day. The Tech 6, Monolite and Plaid Tech Style pants will go well with matching highlight belts and color-coordinated Biofusion shoes. Keep an eye out for Rickie sporting a visor on Thursday, which will be amazing.
DeLaet’s scripting for the week is a bit tamer in terms of pattern options, but colors still dominate each day. PUMA will dress the Canadian golf pro in a combination of solid and striped polos, jumping between the Duo Swing Polo and two different striped options (YD Multi Stripe and Roadmap Stripe). Each day’s pant choice is from the Tech Style series, complete with a matching Highlight fitted belt.
Finally, Blixt’s scripting gets back to PUMA’s wild side as patterns and colors explode throughout the week for Jonas. He will alternate between a combination of polos that include PUMA’s Duo-Swing Graphic Stripe, Yarn Dye Stripe Block, Duo Swing Deep, and Colorblock Tech styles. PUMA’s Tech 6 and Tech 5 pants will complete each day’s outfit for Blixt, as well as four different styles of the new Biofusion golf shoe.
– 2014 Masters Tournament Coverage
– Nike Releases Scripts for the 2014 Masters
– Webb Simpson 2014 Masters Scripting from IZOD Golf
– The Masters: 2014 Rookie Class
– The Masters: 2014 Returning Champions
– The Masters: 2014 Remaining Field
– Tiger Woods To Miss Masters For 1st Time in Career
– The Last Time Tiger Woods Wasn’t In the Masters…
– Nike Shows Off New Masters-Inspired Shoes
– Throwback Thursday: Masters Traditions & Triumphs
– Callaway Golf Unveils Arnold Palmer-Inspired Masters Gear
– A Tradition Unlike Any Other: Dumb Masters Arguments
– Masters Thoughts with Will Ferrell (Video)
– A Look Inside The Green Jacket
– All Shook Up: The Green Jacket (Video)
– Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been
– The Odds: Tiger Withdraws From Masters, Rory Assumes Top Spot
– The Masters: 9 Greatest Shots (Video)
– Augusta’s Famed Eisenhower Tree Removed, ‘Ike’ Probably Happy
– 2014 Major Venues Not Immune to Winter Blast (Photos)