When will Tiger Woods be back on the PGA Tour? According to ESPN.com, it could be as soon as this summer.
While Tiger fans agree that his absence at the Masters was heartbreaking, his option to have back surgery to repair a pinched nerve was, without a doubt, the best road he could have taken. According to the report, Tiger’s recovery up to this point has gone as predicted, which is good news for everyone.
Mark Steinberg, Tiger’s agent, told ESPN that his star client has been “doing a little bit more and more each day” when it comes to his golf game, including sessions of chipping and putting. Steinberg added that while they are unsure as to an exact time when Tiger will return to competition, he suspected it would be this summer.
The question now becomes whether Tiger will play in the U.S. Open beginning June 12. By that time Tiger will have been sidelined for approximately three months. Post-surgical recovery times differ from patient to patient, but we will have our fingers crossed that Tiger will be healed and ready to go for Pinehurst.
Photo Gallery: Tiger Woods’ Major Victories
Related Link: Tiger Woods Sinks 91-Foot Putt at Trump National Doral
Other Tiger Woods Links:
- Photos: Tiger Woods and Lindsey Vonn
- Photos: Tiger Woods Fans
- Tiger Woods Sinks 91-Foot Putt at Trump National Doral
- Tiger Woods Has No Love for Dufner’s Auburn Tigers
- Video: Ahmad Rashad Hassled By Guy On Driving Range… And It’s Tiger Woods
- Rory McIlroy Edges Tiger Woods in Match at Mission Hills
- Tiger Woods Hits Golf Ball from Asia into Europe
- Did Sergio Garcia Learn His Lesson from Tiger Woods Comments?
- Lindsey Vonn: Tiger Woods is ‘Dorky-Goofy’