Mini golf courses are typically used for, you know, golf. One of golf’s greatest pastimes features harmless fun for the whole family, providing golfers and non-golfers alike with friendly competition…with less frustration than hitting the links, of course. For skateboarders, mini golf courses hold more potential than just playing putt-putt with some friends.
Skaters from Thrasher Magazine decided to act on that potential, re-purposing an abandoned miniature golf course into a skate park.
They ripped up the carpet from the course, turning it into a smooth riding path to ride on. The guys hit every possible spot on the course, dropping in from the top of windmills and doing ollies over benches. Aside from a few wipeouts, the session was a success.
This wasn’t the first time skaters have taken advantage of an abandoned mini golf course. Here’s another video of some skaters exploring another course in California.
Related Link: Video: College Trick Shot King Will Amaze You
More Back9Network Video:
- Trick Shot Tuesday: Skateboards, Pool and Ping Pong
- Back9Network Presents ‘Inspire 2 Aspire’
- Celebs Dine and Drive at SOBE Wine & Food Festival
- Okemo: Summer Golf Resort, Winter Wonderland
- Tiger and Rory: Mission to China
- Ahmad Rashad Hassled By Guy On Driving Range… And It’s Tiger Woods
- Video: Tiger, Rory and Ahmad Uncensored at Mission Hills
– Trick Shot Tuesday: Skateboards, Pool and Ping Pong