Either golf trick shots are getting crazier by the day or we’re just seeing more and more of them because of the lovely medium that is social media. Probably a little of both.
Regardless, meet the Bryan brothers — Wesley and George — who are the MVPs of March. In the past two weeks, they — along with some help from Shaw James — have posted three phenomenal trick shot videos to their YouTube channel. Here’s the latest dandy:
— George Bryan IV (@GeorgeBryanIV) March 27, 2014
That gem was preceded by part one:
And part two:
So we had to ask: How long do these videos take to make?
“Usually each shot takes anywhere from a couple minutes to 10 minutes,” George told us via Twitter. “It usually takes longer getting videos on to computer.”
How many takes do you guys need?
“A few of the shots we have knocked out in like 3 or 4 takes… it’s usually me the set up man who makes all the mistakes,” George said.
Which shot was the hardest?
“The lefty bank shot was the hardest because I had to chip it in the correct place off the board and then Wes had to hit it on top of that,” George said. “Left handed I might add.”
Well done, fellas. We’ve got our popcorn ready for more.
Related Links: It Takes Two: Friends Team Up For Amazing Trick Shot
More Trick Shots:
– Trick Shot Tuesday: Skateboards, Pool and Ping Pong
– Video: College Trick Shot King Will Amaze You
– Golfer Smashes Apple Off Guy’s Head In Golf Commercial
– Santa Hits Trick Shots at Driving Range
– Cheyenne Woods Remixes Uncle Tiger’s Classic Nike Ad
– It Takes Two: Friends Team Up For Amazing Trick Shot
– David Ortiz Victim of Exploding Golf Ball Trick
– More Than Meets the Eyes: Magic on the Links
– Padraig Harrington has ‘Happy Gilmore’ Shot Mastered