Joke Of The Day
An argumentative drunk was looking for a fight. Sitting in the club bar drowning his sorrows all afternoon after losing his match, the guy was begging for a confrontation. Finally, he threw a punch at the player on the nearest bar stool.
The guy ducked, and the drunk, losing his balance, fell off his stool and onto the floor. By the time he’d disentangled himself from bar stools and dusted himself off, his opponent had left.
“D’ya see that, barman,” he complained. “Not much of a fighter was he?”
“Not much of a driver either, sir. He’s just driven over your clubs,” said the bartender gazing out the window.
- Joke Of The Day, Friday, November 22nd
- Joke Of The Day, Thursday, November 21st
- Joke Of The Day, Wednesday, November 20th
- Joke Of The Day, Tuesday, November 19th
- Joke Of The Day, Monday, November 18th