Joke Of The Day
Phil, a 15 handicap and a miserable putter, lined up a 60-foot, left-to-right breaking putt.
With his group watching, Phil offers a wager saying, “I have a dollar that says I can make this putt.”
Naturally, everyone takes him up on the bet and Phil misses the putt by some five feet.
“Alright, boys, pay up. You all owe me a dollar,” Phil says.
His buddies look at each other, confused.
“What are you talking about, Phil? That wasn’t even close,” his buddy John says.
Phil reaches into his wallet, pulls out a dollar, hands it to his John and says, “See? You guys owe me.“
John looks at the bill and across George Washington’s face, written in black sharpie was, “I can make this putt.”
“You’re Still Away”
View this post on Instagram
White Castle Putt – a slider
- Joke Of The Day, Saturday, December 29th
- Joke Of The Day, Thursday, December 27th
- Joke Of The Day, Sunday, December 23rd
- Joke Of The Day, Saturday, December 22nd
- Joke Of The Day, Thursday, December 20th
- Joke Of The Day, Tuesday, December 18th
- Joke Of The Day, Monday, December 16th
- Joke Of The Day, Saturday, December 15th/a>