Drones are great for just about anything, but they’re especially perfect for flying over golf courses and capturing footage that only a drone could. Royal Liverpool Golf Club, the host of the 2014 Open Championship, was the latest course to get “droned,” and the footage is fantastic.
The drone perfectly captured what it feels like for the players arriving at the course, hovering over the clubhouse to give a view of the front, as well as the back. It also gives us a look at the course itself, flying over one of the holes towards the green.
You have to see it for yourself:
I will never get tired of watching drone footage of a golf course. Now, if only we could fly one over all the top courses in the world. THAT would be incredible.
While I (and many others) may be a fan of drones, I know one guy who is not. Keegan Bradley.
Related Link: Drone Gives Tour of Golf Course Under Water
Other Hot Links:
– Back9Network Launches On DIRECTV Sept. 29
– Bubba Watson Tests New PING G30 Driver
– WGC-Match Play Gets New ‘World Cup-Type’ Format in 2015
– Hunter Mahan Went Undercover and Unnoticed at Under Armour
– Adam Levine to Open ‘Weed and Golf’ Store?
– Golfer Adds Name to Growing List of Horrible First Pitches