One of the great mysteries in golf is wondering how many golf balls are at the bottom of a given pond. A hundred? A thousand? A couple million? Well, we may have the answer thanks to a Reddit user.
This photo of a drained pond at Hyatt Links (according to Reddit) shows just how many little white balls can be found at the bottom of a water hazard. (For the full size image, click the photo below.)
If you have the time and will power, feel free to count the number of balls and get back to us. We’d love to know.
I’m sure the guys from “Ball Hogs” would love to go to town on this one. Then again, it might be too easy for them.
More Hot Links:
– Extremely Rare Ferrari F60 America Sells For $2.5 Million Each
– Mulligan Day: 7 Golfers Who Could Have Used a Mulligan
– Tournament Hole Of The Week: Shriners Hospitals For Children Open
– Banter, Failed ‘Happy Gilmore’ Drives At Coyotes Charity Golf Classic
– The 9: Ohio State Caddie Keeps Scholarship, iPad Air 2 Unveiled & More
– Trevor Immelman Lists Home With Putting Green For $2 Million
– Off Par: Ryder Cup Task Force
– The Turn: Getting Physically and Mentally Prepared To Play
– When Animals Attack… Your Golf Balls
– The Fringe: Poulter Parts Ways & Stricker Was Closer Than We Thought
– Jesper Parnevik To Star In Reality TV Series