You probably won’t find an extra $25 million laying around after doing all that Christmas shopping, but if you do, there’s one last gift you should buy. Trust me, it’s worth it.
This monstrosity of a house in Carmel, Ind., is up for sale for $25 million and you will never — I mean never — find a house more suited for a golfer than this one. It features an 18-hole course on the property, fully equipped with a 7,000-square-foot clubhouse. Seriously.
There are a total of 36 rooms in the 51,267-square-foot house, which includes seven bedrooms, eight full bathrooms, and 16 half-baths. But we all know 51,000 square feet isn’t enough.
Thankfully, there’s also a 6,000-square-foot guest house. I mean, what would you possibly do without it?
Also under the massive roof of this house are a workout room, home theater, and indoor pool. Name something, and this house probably has it. And that’s exactly why it’s listed at $25 million.
Just look at the course … it has a freaking island green and fountains in the lake!
There’s a slight chance that whoever buys this house will never leave the property. If you’re fortunate enough to spend $25 million on a house-golf course combo, you’re probably wealthy enough to pay someone to do everything for you, too.
If you’re wondering what the inside looks like, yes it’s incredible. See for yourself:
Related Link: Hunter Mahan’s House Is A Steal At $9.5 Million
More Insane Golf Houses:
– At $1.8M, Hunter Mahan’s SoCal Golf Course House Is A Bargain
– Got $60 Million? Buy Your Own Private Golf Course & Mansion
– The Most Spectacular Backyard In The History Of Mankind
– Phil Mickelson Selling California Home For $6 Million
– More Than Just A Putting Green: 3 Incredible Golf Homes For Sale
– Jason Kidd’s Hamptons Mansion With Putting Green Up For Sale
– Geoff Ogilvy To Buy $3.695 Million Home In Scottsdale
– LaDainian Tomlinson Sells Mansion With Putting Green, Bunker