Is your dad all set on clubs and apparel for this Father’s Day? Never fear, there are a ton of cool golf gadgets from which to choose to make this holiday special for Pops. Here are nine of our favorite golf gadgets that are sure to bring a smile to your dad’s face:
There are very few companies that make golf training equipment like SKLZ Golf. If your dad is into fitness, rehabbing from an injury, or wants to improve his golf game, check out www.sklz.com for its whole line of training options.
Get something to help your dad wash his (golf) balls! The Ballzee Ball Cleaner is a compact, pocket-sized accessory that will help scrub off all those pesky grass stains and mud clumps from any golf ball. Plus, it only costs a few bucks.
The Frogger Brush has been on the market for a couple years now, and it’s still one of the best gadgets you can buy for any golfer. It conveniently fits on any golf bag and even has interchangeable brush heads to help Dad keep his golf clubs clean.
Golf GPS rangefinders are extremely popular these days, and nobody does it better than Bushnell. The company’s new Neo XS GPS watch is incredibly useful, and it even shows yardages to hazards, fairway bends and other course features.
Never lose a golf ball again with the help of the RadarGolf System. Each USGA-approved golf ball in this system is labeled with a sensor that sends a signal to the included handheld device, helping your dad track down the balls quickly. Now he will know exactly where his ball is sitting in a lake!
These are technically gear items, but Bionic Golf Gloves are much more than your typical glove. Special padding throughout the glove’s palm and fingers promote a better grip on the club and can even alleviate pain associated with arthritis.
It may look like a driver, but it’s so much better than that! The Golf Club Drink Dispenser by the Sharper Image is basically a tapper for your golf bag. Load it up with your favorite beverage, press the button to dispense into a glass, and completely erase the rest of your afternoon!
If your dad is a stats geek, then Game Golf is the perfect gift. This system tracks every shot you take during a round, including where it landed and how far it traveled. It will also help your dad keep score.
Looking to help your dad pass the time while sitting at his work desk? This mini-putt coffee mug is simple yet creative. Each mug comes with a mini golf ball and “driver,” so your dad can spend his next meeting daydreaming about the course.
Related Link: Frankencart: Four Old Golf Carts and a Pontiac
Other Hot Links:
– Loudmouth Smartphone Cases Coming this Fall
– Callaway Golf Releases Mack Daddy 2 Tour Grind Wedges
– Missing Major: 9 Players Who Just Missed Career Grand Slam
– Kate Upton is Not Happy with Los Angeles Country Club
– Video Breakdown: The Anatomy of a Failed Golf Trick Shot
– U.S. Open Odds: McIlroy, Scott and Mickelson Lead
– Mickelson Finally Plays Pinehurst, Joined By Fowler, McIlroy
– Jason Dufner’s Acting is Pretty Baaaaad
– Cliffhanger: Scott Langley’s Putt Hangs on for Dear Life
– Katherine Webb Plays Golf with Tiger Woods… Sort Of
– Mark Cuban Provides Perspective on Phil Mickelson Situation
– Heartbreaker: Amateur’s U.S. Open Dream Ends with Self-DQ
– Trick Shot Tuesday: Walk-Off Swagger