The 2015 PGA Show is finally upon us and with it comes the anticipation of golf nerds everywhere.
New clubs, new shoes, new apparel, new tech and new trends. Indeed, the PGA Show is in session.
Over the next four days, the Back9Network team will be out in full force and bringing you all of the coolest trends in golf. As we prepare for the inaugural Demo Day at Orange County National to kick off the week, here are five things we’re excited to see on the range:
Oakley: Perhaps the coolest brand at the show, Oakley is always set to impress. This year, Oakley is showcasing its latest eyewear at demo day and we’re excited to see the updates — as well as take a run through the epic Oakley tour truck.
Nike Vapor & Engage: Nike has killed it this year with the releases of its Vapor collection and the recent unveiling of the Engage series of wedges. Throw in the possibility of Nike athletes hitting golf balls on the range and we’re in.
Footjoy: Promising “the next big thing,” Footjoy unveiled Hyperflex — and we can’t wait to see the presentation. Last year, Footjoy showcased their D.N.A. and we were mightily impressed with them. This year, anticipation is high for the Hyperflex.
Puma TitanTour: Looking for the “coolest shoes in golf?” Look no further than the COBRA PUMA Golf tent as they show off the new TitanTour shoes, which keep your cool — literally.
Ping Glide: Engineered from the grip to the sole, the Glide wedges are built, balanced and optimized for precision and consistency. We’re looking forward to giving them a try.
Related Link: Bubba Watson To Be Front & Center At 2015 PGA Show
Other Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Chris Kirk Drug Tested After Tying Course Record
– Watch Miguel Angel Jimenez Sink ‘The World’s Most Interesting Ace’
– Chrome Soft: Behind The Making Of Callaway Golf’s New Ball
– Phil Mickelson Sells California Home For $5.725 Million
– Rickie Fowler & Rory McIlroy Hit Fish Food In ‘Pitch & Paddle’ Contest
– Ian Poulter Gets Fitted At Ferrari HQ, Makes You Extremely Jealous
– John Elway & 9 Hilariously Awkward Press Conferences
– The Turn: Economic Impact Of CFB Playoff, Phoenix Open & Super Bowl
– Ryan Carey Of ‘Golf Treasures’ Talks Rory, Tiger Memorabilia
– Off Par: Ancient Golf Aliens
– Patrick Reed’s Epic Tan Line & CFB ‘Mean Tweets’
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets