Callaway Golf’s Big Bertha driver series has always been a fan favorite among golfers and got a facelift earlier in 2014 with the new Big Bertha and Big Bertha Alpha models. Those that enjoyed that update to the line are going to love the new 2015 Big Bertha Alpha 815 and 815 Double Black Diamond, which expand on what made their predecessors so great.
At the surface, the new BB Alpha 815 drivers look similar to the 2014 models with each featuring the company’s patented Gravity Core technology and OptiFit adjustable hosel.
Related Link: Callaway Unveils Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids
But the new models introduce what Callaway is considering a brand new feature to the category: a low-spin, forgiving driver.
Typically, golfers have one option. They can choose a driver geared towards the higher handicapper that’s built to get the ball off the ground and is very forgiving, or they can get a driver with a smaller head geared towards low-spin and built for speed.
With the BB Alpha 815, they can have the best of both worlds.
The Alpha 815 Double Black Diamond takes low spin to yet another level with an even lower center of gravity. Launch conditions can be more finely tuned with a larger Gravity Core in this model made for advanced players.
The new Big Bertha Alpha 815 and 815 Double Black Diamond drivers will hit stores next month and retail for $449.99 and $499.99, respectively.
More Back9 Gear:
– Back9 Gear: Orange Whip
– Back9 Gear: ECCO Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Odyssey Tank Cruiser Putters
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shirts
– Back9 Gear: Bettinardi Putters
– Back9 Gear: Skechers GO GOLF Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Garmin Approach S4 GPS Watch
– Back9 Gear: Titleist SM5 Wedges
– Back9 Gear: Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Driver
– Back9 Gear: PING i25 Irons
– Back9 Gear: FootJoy Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Titleist 913 Drivers
– Back9 Gear: Cobra BiO CELL Drivers
– Back9 Gear: Game Golf
– Back9 Gear: Bridgestone B330 Series Golf Balls
– Back9 Gear: SuperStroke Grips