Callaway Golf officially unveiled the Big Bertha V Series driver and fairway woods on Friday.
Whispers (and leaked images) of the clubs had been making their rounds on the Internet over the last two weeks, but this past Wednesday marked the first time we got official confirmation of the newest addition to the Big Bertha family. And last weekend, the driver earned its first win with Marc Warren riding his Bertha V Series to victory at the inaugural Made in Denmark on the European Tour.
Today, it’s available to you.
Lighter. Faster. Longer. The wait is over. Big Bertha V Series in stores today: http://t.co/kIOR6OR3Wu
— Callaway Golf (@CallawayGolf) August 22, 2014
So, where do the Big Bertha V Series clubs fit into the Callaway mix? Perhaps this animated infographic can enlighten us further.
If you’re a golf equipment nerd like me and want to know more about the bells and whistles of the new Big Bertha V Series, Callaway’s own Dr. Alan Hocknell explains:
That’s all great and good, but how does the average golfer know which driver or fairway woods to choose from among the other excellent Callaway products? Welp, they’ve got a video for that, too.
Related Link: Callaway Apex MB, UT Irons Designed For Better Player
Other Hot Links
– Is This the World’s Fastest Electric Golf Cart?
– Man Creates Tiger Woods-Inspired Statue From 600 Golf Balls
– Did McIlroy Raid Poulter’s Closet For Manchester Appearance?
– The Most Incredible 1,476 Feet in Golf
– Introducing the Golf Ball Bucket Challenge
– Got $60 Million? Buy Your Own Private Golf Course & Mansion
– The Breakdown: Who are the Hottest Players in the Majors?
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Get Custom Louisville Sluggers