For years, Big Bertha was a name golf fans far and wide knew would help get them off the tee.
Now, Big Bertha will be helping those golfers get to the green, too.
Callaway unveiled Wednesday its new Big Bertha Irons series, which it claims can help make golfers up to two clubs longer. Callaway has also released Big Bertha Hybrids.
Using “360 Face Cup” technology, originally seen in the brand’s fairway woods and hybrids, the Big Bertha Irons promise increased ball speed across the face of the club whether you hit it on the sweet spot or not.
The irons also feature increased flexibility in the face, which aids in the higher ball speeds while also adding to the clubs’ forgiveness. Additionally, forgiveness is enhanced by the “Internal Standing Wave” engineering seen in fairway woods and hybrids that lowers the clubs’ center of gravity.
All told, the various features in the new irons add up to some serious ball speeds in an easy-to-launch package.
The Big Bertha Hybrids only add to the playability of the new line. Available in 3H-7H, the line is Callaway’s first adjustable hybrid.
The Big Bertha Irons and Hybrids will be available Oct. 17 and retail at $999.99 and $249.99, respectively.
More Back9 Gear:
– Back9 Gear: Orange Whip
– Back9 Gear: ECCO Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Odyssey Tank Cruiser Putters
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shirts
– Back9 Gear: Bettinardi Putters
– Back9 Gear: Skechers GO GOLF Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Garmin Approach S4 GPS Watch
– Back9 Gear: Titleist SM5 Wedges
– Back9 Gear: Nike VR_S Covert 2.0 Driver
– Back9 Gear: PING i25 Irons
– Back9 Gear: FootJoy Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Nike Golf Shoes
– Back9 Gear: Titleist 913 Drivers
– Back9 Gear: Cobra BiO CELL Drivers
– Back9 Gear: Game Golf
– Back9 Gear: Bridgestone B330 Series Golf Balls
– Back9 Gear: SuperStroke Grips