No, I’m not referring to your level of confidence. Get your mind out of the gutter.
An interesting article posted on Yahoo Finance this week showcases an innovative idea one golf company has to increase your distance on the golf course: steel golf balls.
While playing with steel golf balls from OnCore couldn’t possibly seem sanctioned by the USGA, rest assured they are perfectly legal and conforming. That means you’ll be blasting drives longer than ever before, even if just for fun.
Hey, imagine that! Having fun on the golf course! You’d think golf was meant to be enjoyed as a game or something. Weird.
Related Link: This Mini Golf Course Made Out of Snow is Amazing
Other Hot Links:
– ColdFusion Gives Golfers Reason to Freeze Their Balls
– Golfers Hit Speeds of 150 MPH at Cadillac Challenge for Charity
– Mantys: The Latest Innovative Way to Get Around a Golf Course
– Night-Golf Balls Light Up On Impact
– Will Ferrell’s Desert Showdown Smells of Rich Mahogany