Traveling with golf clubs is a pain. Heck, even trying to fit a couple of golf bags in a non-SUV is a headache. Fret no more, there’s a solution.
The team at DV8 Sports has developed a solution to non-portable golf clubs, designing a set of golf clubs that fit in a backpack-sized carrying case. You’ll never have to worry about attempting to hold your clubs while riding a motorcycle to the course again.
What makes this set of clubs so portable is the fact that you only carry one or two shafts along with 14 different club heads, all secured in one bag. This is made possible thanks to a patented “DV8 stainless steel quick-change coupler.” Assembling the shaft takes about five seconds, while club heads can be interchanged in less than three seconds.
In addition to being able to assemble a club for each shot very quickly, the DV8 bag features a slot for an iPad or tablet, allowing players to videotape their swing with ease.
The DV8 golf clubs started out on Kickstarter, and after raising $85,442 — surpassing the $50,000 goal easily — the company moved its online store to the main website. There are three options available for purchase: the Play Package for $899.95, the Practice Package for $699.95, and the Starter Package for $499.95.
This is a product that could really catch on for those who travel often. Relying on airports to take care of your precious clubs is a scary thought for every golfer, and this could solve that problem.
More Hot Links:
– The Fringe: Justin Rose One-Ups Rory McIlroy’s Ridiculous Lift
– Donald Trump To Change Turnberry’s 9th Hole Into Par 3
– Lindsey Vonn Has Tiger’s Back, Shares Anger Over Fake Q&A
– The Fringe: Sergio Garcia Hires Former No. 1 Player As Caddie
– Dustin Johnson Eyes February Return At Torrey Pines
– Tiger Woods Slams Golf Digest For Fake Q&A
– Video: This Crazy Stuntman Let Someone Drive Golf Balls At Him
– Golf In ‘Grand Theft Auto V’ Is Hazardous To Your Health
– The Fringe: Norman Offers To Help Ian Poulter’s Putting Via Twitter
– Pace of Play: USGA’s Hunki Yun Visits Back9Network
– Must-See TeeV: Shaq, Orange County Choppers Visit TopGolf