Bettinardi Golf has long been known for its high-performing putters enjoyed by professional and amateur golfers alike. Bettinardi has also ventured into the golf apparel market as of late, offering some pretty snazzy belt buckles as well.
Related Link: Gift Guide: Top 9 Putters
First, the new Studio Stock putter series will appeal to the golfer who loves modern-day innovation in a classic head design. I had the chance to play with the Studio Stock 14 putter ($399.99) recently and was incredibly impressed. Not only does this putter look like a million bucks, but the heel-shafted, blade design performs better than any other putter I’ve used in years.
The Studio Stock 14 putter features a hexagonal club face that literally absorbs the golf ball at impact, promoting a soft, muted feel at impact. Your golf ball also rolls true and pure immediately, with absolutely no hopping or skidding on the green. Finally, the shallow clubhead design makes you think your golf ball is “floating” about the putter’s top line at address, helping you focus on what matters most: the ball.
Bettinardi’s belts and buckles are a great way to complete your golf ensemble, which is perfect for fans of the company. Retailing for $120.00 each, Bettinardi offers nine different buckle designs including the Honeycomb pattern, which pays homage to the company’s famous putter face inserts. While you’re at it, you might as well also pick up one of their genuine leather belts ($60.00 – $70.00, retail).
Back9’s Holiday Gift Guides:
– Gift Guide: Cheyenne Woods’ Favorite Things
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Caddyshack Gifts
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Golf Getaways
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Electronics
– Gift Guide: Motorsports Lovers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Drivers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Irons
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Wedges
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Putters
– Gift Guide: Fairways and Hybrids
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Beers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Wines
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Liquors
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Gifts for Video Gamers
– Gift Guide: TrendyGolf’s Accessories
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Funny Golf T-Shirts