It’s getting hard to think of a custom golf cart that doesn’t exist nowadays. Heck, you can even drive around the course in a Batmobile.
If the Batmobile or KITT are a little too flashy for you, maybe something a little more car-like would work. Can you imagine driving down the fourth fairway in a General Lee?
The cart was built in 2007, and “no detail was spared or untouched all the way down to porting the head and raising the c/r,” according to the makers. It looks like it’d be quite the fun cart to drive.
It might be a little too expensive for little Caleb to buy for his dad, but maybe his wife Angie could help him out financially?
Photo Gallery: World’s Most Unbelievable Golf Carts
– Golf KITT: David Hasselhoff Auctioning Knight Rider Cart
– Batman-Inspired Golf Cart Sells for Big Bucks on eBay
– Bubba Watson Adds Custom Golf Cart to Vehicle Collection
– Jordan Spieth, Zach Johnson to Race John Deere Golf Carts?
– Golfers Race on F1 Grand Prix Course … In Golf Carts
– The Fringe: Bubba’s SportsCenter Spots & MJ’s Golf Cart
– Fans Upset F1 Cars Sound Like Golf Carts
– 2015 Mustang Unveiled; Golf Cart Replica Next?