COBRA Golf has unveiled its new line of distance-focused drivers, irons, hybrids and fairway woods: the COBRA BiO Cell series.
Available in retail stores on January 15, 2014, these clubs have one thing in mind: to help you hit the ball further. According to a press release from COBRA, the club series uses patented MyFly and SmartPad technologies geared to deliver longer shots with increased consistency and accuracy regardless of lie.
As you can see by the images below, COBRA stayed true to form by offering five colors for the entire line: Blue Aster, Barbados Red, Vibrant Orange, Silver and Black.
Related Link: PUMA Helps Bring Your Music to the Course
Other Hot Gear Links:
– Gear Home Page
– Gearing Up: Nike Golf’s Lightest Carry Bag Ever
– Back9 Style: Athletes Rockin’ Puma
– Gearing Up: Cleveland Golf 588 Altitude Driver
– Gearing Up: Titleist 913 Driver
– Gearing Up: Nike VR_S Covert Driver Review
– Gearing Up: Bushnell Neo X GPS Watch