Greg Norman Collection, the golf apparel company created by the legendary golfer, have been named the official clothing supplier for both the PGA Championship and 2014 Ryder Cup.
Looks like Valhalla and Gleneagles will be experiencing a Sharknado of their own. Right? RIGHT?!
Patrons of both events will find the latest styles from the Greg Norman Collection in the PGA Merchandise tents scheduled for both tournaments.
“We’re thrilled to have Greg Norman Collection partner with the PGA of America as an apparel supplier for the PGA Championship and Ryder Cup through 2016,” Michael J. Setola, President and CEO, Tharanco Lifestyles told Golfweek. “The new merchandise tent at the Valhalla Golf Club provides a unique shopping experience for spectators that really enhances the championship tournament experience.”
Norman’s apparel collection has been growing steadily over the last year, further cementing itself as a leading golf clothing line among heavy hitters like adidas, Nike and PUMA.
Related Link: Complete PGA Championship Coverage
More PGA Championship Links:
– Flashback: Sergio Challenges Tiger at 1999 PGA Championship
– 9 Greatest Moments in Valhalla Golf Club History
– Live Updates: 2014 PGA Championship Long-Drive Contest
– ‘Walk-In Putt’ at Valhalla Just One Of Tiger’s Famous 16th-Hole Shots
– 2014 PGA Championship: Rounds 1 & 2 Tee Times and Pairings
– 2014 PGA Championship: adidas & Ashworth Scripting
– PGA Championship 2014: PUMA Golf Scripting
– 2014 PGA Championship: Nike Golf Scripting
– 2014 PGA Championship Scripting for Oakley’s Bubba Watson
– Why the PGA Championship Is Not a Minor Major
– Return to Valhalla: Tiger Woods vs. Bob May 14 Years Later
– The Odds: Rory Remains Huge Favorite at PGA Championship
– Tiger Woods, Rory McIlroy Get Custom Louisville Sluggers
– 2014 PGA Championship: Valhalla Hole-By-Hole
– 2014 PGA Championship Scripting for Jason Dufner
– Last Shot: Colin Montgomerie Gets Final Major Chance at Valhalla
– 9 Greatest Moments in PGA Championship History
– PGA Championship To Welcome Back Long-Drive Competition
– You Can Influence the PGA Championship’s Outcome
– Players & PGA Championships To Offer $10 Million Purses
– The Fringe: Bubba Watson Won’t Drive for Show
– The Fringe: Tiger’s Caddie Carries On & Fowler Turns Some Laps
– ‘Stay Tuned’: Keegan Bradley Teases Fans With Jordan Shoes
– The Breakdown: Rickie Fowler’s Majorly Impressive Year
– Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been