Hopkins Golf, the brainchild of Back9Network board member and former Cleveland Golf CEO Greg Hopkins, has unveiled their new CJ-1 wedge series just in time for the holidays.
The CJ-1 wedges will be offered in a black carbon finish as per the preference of leading players in the professional circuit. This finish reduces glare on the wedges and promotes a soft feel, especially around the green.
“We received emails, calls and Facebook posts from folks saying they wanted us to offer wedges that don’t rust,” Hopkins said. “Black Satin is a great option because it looks cool and will stay that way for a really long time.”
Consistent with the mission and values of Hopkins Golf, each wedge has a 30 day money-back guarantee, which allows consumers the chance to play multiple rounds with the clubs before choosing to keep them long term. The CJ-1 wedges will retail for $109.99.
Back9’s Holiday Gift Guides:
– Gift Guide: Cheyenne Woods’ Favorite Things
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Caddyshack Gifts
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Golf Getaways
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Electronics
– Gift Guide: Motorsports Lovers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Drivers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Irons
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Wedges
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Putters
– Gift Guide: Fairways and Hybrids
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Beers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Wines
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Liquors
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Gifts for Video Gamers
– Gift Guide: TrendyGolf’s Accessories
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Funny Golf T-Shirts