If you’re looking for that perfect outfit to wear to your company holiday party, Loudmouth Golf has come through for you. The company that makes John Daly look so good has released a new holiday design.
“People look forward Loudmouth’s holiday print each year, so the pressure is on to design something great,” said Loudmouth Golf Founder and Designer Scott “Woody” Woodworth in a press release. “Tis the season to eat, drink, and wear merry pants!”
Behold, the North Pole Country Club print, which is available in pants and shorts for men and women, and skirts and capris for the ladies:
But if you really want to go nuts, you can buy the sport coat too:
And the bow tie:
And why not the chef coat as well:
Or the plus-four knickerbockers:
You’ll be the talk of any party if you’re donning Loudmouth.
Related Links: More From Loudmouth
More Hot Links:
– Uni-que Perspective: Golf Superstitions
– Off Par: Greg Norman, Jr.
– TPC Scottsdale Renovation Complete, Ready For Raucous Fans
– Off Par: Matty Blake Debuts ‘Outside the Ball’
– The Turn: Professional Disc Golf Association
– Trick Shot Trio Is Back, This Time With Two-By-Fours
– Off Par: Slow Play’s World Debut of “Liar”
– Injured Steve Nash Takes Swings At TopGolf, Lakers Fans Not Happy