TravisMathew is one of the game’s top lifestyle brands, putting out classy apparel and awesome glass ping pong tables like this one. So what do you get when you combine the brand’s gear with Jordan Brand golf shoes?
Keegan Bradley’s new ensemble.
Bradley is set to join the TravisMathew Team, becoming a part of the squad which already features the likes of Chris Kirk, Patrick Cantlay, and Andres Gonzales.
Needless to say, Bradley will be one of the best dressed guys out on tour, and I’m extremely jealous.
“We are excited to welcome Keegan Bradley to the TravisMathew family.” TravisMathew CEO, Travis Brasher said in a release. “He is a perfect fit for our brand and exemplifies the TravisMathew culture both on and off the course.”
To welcome Bradley to the team, TravisMathew created this cool video:
Bradley will make the switch from Tommy Hilfiger, but you’ll likely still see him wearing plenty of red for his St. John’s Red Storm. TravisMathew will pair perfectly with his personality and style, and he’s obviously excited about the new partnership. Who wouldn’t be?
“I am extremely excited to be joining team TravisMathew,” Bradley said. “I couldn’t think of a better fit for my personal style.”
For more on Keegan’s love of Jordans and the secret messages hidden on them, check out this exclusive interview with Ahmad Rashad.
Related Link: Must-See: TravisMathew Glass Pingpong Table
Other Hot Links:
– Street Trick Shots Are Dangerous Yet Incredibly Enticing
– Snubbed? Twitter Erupts When Rory McIlroy Loses BBC Award
– The Fringe: Horschel’s High Five, Easy Bake With Shaq & More
– The Clubhouse’s 20 For 2015: No. 14 Hideki Matsuyama
– Sunday Drive: Aston Martin DB10 & Our Top James Bond Cars
– Back9Network Gift Guide: Skycaddie Linx GPS Watch
– All Shook Up: How To Make A ‘Die Hard’
– Off Par: Long Drive Champ Mike Dobbyn
– Go Behind The Scenes With Tiger Woods At The Hero World Challenge
– The Clubhouse: Lee Trevino