Nike recently revealed the new Lunar Adapt shoe for women. Lead designer Carl Madore says the Lunar Adapt is crafted to be versatile. “We wanted to create a shoe that women want to wear when they’re playing golf just as much as they want to wear when they’re hanging out with their friends,” she said.
The sister shoe to the Lunar Waverly and Lunar Mount Royal, the Lunar Adapt combines just as much comfort as it does style. This shoe features the modernized Nike waffle tread for the highest levels of traction and control. The design includes a waterproof leather upper and a full-length Lunar drop-in sockliner and responsive cushioning. Madore continued to say, “The Lunar Adapt has all the performance technology golfers need, like Integrated Traction and Lunarlon cushioning, within a versatile design that make it great for everyday wear.”
Nike has continued to improve its Integration Traction technology since it was introduced in 2010 to provide golfers with a shoe that dominates both on the course and off. The shoe is also undeniably stylish, with sleek and sporty features and bright pops of color.
Availability: July 1, 2014
Color offerings: Pure Platinum/Hyper Pink- Cool Grey; Light Ash/Hyper Grape-Ivory; and Fuchsia Force/Light Ash-Medium Ash
Street Price: $100
Other Hot Links:
– Rickie Fowler, Keegan Bradley and the Ice Bucket Challenge
– Hunter Mahan’s House is a Steal at $9.5 Million
– Trophy Life with Michelle Wie: Selfies, Beer, Twerking
– Back9Network Launches On DIRECTV Sept. 29
– Americans Are Dominating Golf, and It’s Not Even Close
– Presidential Night: Presidents Cup Squads Visit White House
– Golfers React to Luis Suarez Bite with Hilarious Tweets