Lots of companies claim their new drivers will give you more distance off the tee. It’s just what you need, the club you’ve been looking for, the club that will take your game to the next level.
But how many companies offer to give you your money back if that new driver doesn’t give you more distance?
TaylorMade will. The makers of the new SLDR driver are so confident that you’ll see more distance in your drives with this club that they’ll give you back the $300 or so that you spent. Any SLDR club purchased between March 21 and June 1, 2014, is eligible for refund, no matter how many rounds you play or how many buckets you hit at the range.
Don’t trust TaylorMade pros Dustin Johnson, Jason Day, Justin Rose or Sergio Garcia. Trust your new distance:
Other Hot Links:
– Peyton Manning Playfully Ripped Tiger Woods Over No. 1 Ranking
– Tweek in Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– The Fringe: Kevin Na’s Biggest Fans & Priceless Gifts
– John Daly Helps Launch New Loudmouth Grill
– 9 Reasons We Love Jason Dufner