Sergio Garcia and Justin Rose won’t be the only TaylorMade tour players on Team Europe when the Ryder Cup begins next week.
Jamie Donaldson, one of the European Tour’s rising stars, recently signed with the brand and will soon begin playing its equipment.
Donaldson will reportedly soon begin playing the SLDR line of woods and carry a TaylorMade tour staff bag.
Donaldson, of course, surged onto the European Ryder Cup squad with an impressive 2014, in which he took runner-up at the WGC Cadillac Championship.
He secured his spot by winning the Czech Masters in late August. This will be the Welshman’s first Ryder Cup.
“I’m very excited to be working with TaylorMade Golf,” said Donaldson, who’ll begin representing TaylorMade at next month’s Volvo World Match Play event.
“The right equipment is essential to me and having the backing of TaylorMade’s tour team along with the industry’s best driver and fairway woods made it an easy decision for me, as I endeavour to take my game to the next level.”
Related Link: TaylorMade CEO Mark King On Growing The Game
– Back9Network Goes Behind The Scenes at TaylorMade
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade Project (a) Golf Balls
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade Drivers
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade SpeedBlade Irons
– TaylorMade Launches ‘Tour Truck Confidential’ Web Series
– Sergio Garcia Surprises Golfers, Hands Out Free TaylorMade Drivers