PGA Tour superstars are a rare breed. Their precision, consistency and ability to make clutch shots when necessary leave us standing in awe wishing we could be that good.
Sometimes, however, they’re just like us. TaylorMade, thankfully, is here to remind us of that:
While promoting a product release on Oct. 15, TaylorMade does us all a service. The manufacturer reminds us that we’re not unlike our favorite PGA Tour stars (sometimes) and shows us a slow-motion shot of Sergio Garcia getting pelted with mud. For those reasons, we’re mighty thankful.
As for the product release, consider us among those excited. Rumor has it that TaylorMade will be introducing several new items this year, including irons. As we patiently wait for the new offering Oct. 15, we’ll keep ourselves busy with this very humbling video.
Other Hot Links:
– Sergio Garcia Surprises Golfers, Hands Out Free TaylorMade Drivers
– TaylorMade Launches ‘Tour Truck Confidential’ Web Series
– Back9Network Goes Behind The Scenes at TaylorMade
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade Project (a) Golf Balls
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade Drivers
– Back9 Gear: TaylorMade SpeedBlade Irons
– Ashworth Unveils U.S. Open Commemorative Golf Shirts