When TaylorMade/adidas released their new climachill golf apparel earlier last month, it was obvious what their big-name Tour pros would be wearing at the U.S. Open. Ashworth is also making a big return to the limelight thanks to Justin Rose.
Here are the scripting schedules for defending U.S. Open champion Justin Rose, Dustin Johnson and Sergio Garcia.
Rosey will be sporting his limited edition Ashworth Majors Collection shirt during his first round at Pinehurst. The shirt is meant to commemorate last year’s victory at Merion, and is available on TaylorMade’s website for $100. Rose will sport additional Ashworth gear throughout his remaining rounds.
D.J. is slated to wear solid-colored adidas climachill polos throughout the tournament, which should be appropriate for the muggy, humid North Carolina weather. Each polo features a solid accent color around the shoulders which contrasts nicely with each day’s golf pant choice. He’ll complete each outfit with the adidas pure 360 golf shoes.
Similar to Dustin Johnson, Sergio’s scripting includes solid-colored adidas climachill polos and matching golf pants. For footwear, Sergio has trusted the adidas adizero one throughout the season.
More U.S. Open Coverage:
– 2014 U.S. Open Round 1 & 2 Tee Times and Pairings
– Top 9 U.S. Open Moments
– 9 Players to Watch at the 2014 U.S. Open
– 9 Best Golfers Yet to Win a Major
– U.S. Open Ticket Prices Plummet From 2013
– U.S. Open Odds: McIlroy, Scott and Mickelson Lead
– Mickelson Finally Plays Pinehurst, Joined By Fowler, McIlroy
– Missing Major: 9 Players Who Just Missed Career Grand Slam
– Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been
– Nike Golf 2014 U.S. Open Scripting
– It’s Official: Tiger Woods To Miss U.S. Open
– Phil Mickelson Sees Multiple Olympics, U.S. Open Wins in Future
– Heartbreaker: Amateur’s U.S. Open Dream Ends with Self-DQ
– USGA Hands Out 25 More U.S. Open Exemptions
– Cheyenne Woods Qualifies For U.S. Women’s Open