Fila Golf continues to release some pretty incredible apparel options for both men and women, especially in the outerwear department. The new Fila Women’s Vail Soft Shell Performance Jacket is another fine example of their work.
The Vail Soft Shell Performance Jacket features three layers of 100 percent Polyester microfleece and padded quilted lining that is sure to keep you warm during the cooler golf months. It is also equipped with a plastic adjustable sleeve closure (with Velcro!), a laser cut left sleeve welded pocket, two front hip welded pockets, and a left side security pocket with audio port access.
Our tester of the jacket was pleased with its fit and feel, especially when swinging a golf club. It didn’t bunch up at inopportune moments, which can’t be said for other similar jackets from other companies. It’s nice to see when a company designs a jacket with the golf swing in mind instead of just slapping “golf” on the label.
To learn more about the Fila Women’s Vail Soft Shell Performance Jacket, visit the company website here.
Related Link: Threading the Needle: Cross Golf Pro Loft Jacket
Back9Network’s Holiday Gift Guides:
– Complete Back9Network 2013 Holiday Gift Guide
– Gift Guide: 9 Outstanding Charities
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Golf Getaways
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Electronics
– Gift Guide: Motorsports Lovers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Drivers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Irons
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Wedges
– Gift Guide: Fairways and Hybrids
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Beers
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Wines
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Liquors
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Gifts for Video Gamers
– Gift Guide: TrendyGolf’s Accessories
– Gift Guide: Top 9 Funny Golf T-Shirts