IZOD Golf, the long-standing golf apparel company that specializes in offering players a classic, traditional look on the course, released their Masters scripting for PGA Tour player Webb Simpson this week.
On Wednesday, during his practice round and Par-3 contest, Simpson will sport a classy SS English Stripe with Mesh Polo paired with IZOD’s FF Straight Fit Flag Pants, which add a bit of personality to the ensemble. A white belt and shoes complete the outfit, as they will continue to do throughout the week.
Thursday’s opening round will feature Simpson in his traditional blue SS Solid Polo and light blue FF Straight Fit Belted Seersucker Pants. Friday’s second round adds a bit more color to the mix by way of a SS Feeder Stripe Polo and FF XFG Microsand Pant.
Assuming he makes the cut, Simpson’s weekend wardrobe focuses on a solid color palette. Saturday’s white SS Poly Pique Textured Polo and red Slim Microtwill Pants complement each other nicely while Sunday’s blue Poly Pique Tipped Polo and white Slim Microtwill Pant could go nicely with a Green Jacket.
– 2014 Masters Tournament Coverage
– The Masters: 2014 Rookie Class
– The Masters: 2014 Returning Champions
– Tiger Woods To Miss Masters For 1st Time in Career
– The Last Time Tiger Woods Wasn’t In the Masters…
– Nike Shows Off New Masters-Inspired Shoes
– Throwback Thursday: Masters Traditions & Triumphs
– Callaway Golf Unveils Arnold Palmer-Inspired Masters Gear
– A Tradition Unlike Any Other: Dumb Masters Arguments
– Masters Thoughts with Will Ferrell (Video)
– A Look Inside The Green Jacket
– All Shook Up: The Green Jacket (Video)
– Oh, the Places Golf’s Majors Trophies Have Been
– The Odds: Tiger Withdraws From Masters, Rory Assumes Top Spot
– The Masters: 9 Greatest Shots (Video)
– Augusta’s Famed Eisenhower Tree Removed, ‘Ike’ Probably Happy
– 2014 Major Venues Not Immune to Winter Blast (Photos)