It’s good to be Jordan Spieth. What do you do when you make $53 million in 2015, kick off 2016 with a win in the first tournament you play in and then sign an endorsement deal with Coca-Cola? Buy another piece of real estate, of course.
It was less than a year ago that Spieth purchased a $2.3 million piece of property in Dallas. However, when fellow PGA Tour player Hunter Mahan invited Spieth over for a private tour of his crib that he listed back in 2014, the World No. 1 apparently couldn’t pass it up. Here are a few highlights of the $7.1 million home, also located in the Dallas area:
– 16,665 sq. feet with guest house
– Five bedrooms with six full and two-half bathrooms
– Man cave that includes a golf simulator and ping-pong table
– Indoor basketball court below the 12-car garage
– Full out door kitchen with fire pit
– Gorgeous infinity pool