Animals have made a habit of making their way onto golf courses. After all, the course usually runs through their habitat … not the other way around. In this particular occurrence, a young black bear found some serious joy in playing with a flagstick, then proceeding to steal the player’s ball.
Check out the hilarious video below:
Wild animals love attacking golf balls when presented with the opportunity. Like the time an iguana tried to steal Andrew Loupe’s ball, but failed miserably.
This bear, however, succeeded. And unlike an iguana, no golfer would dare to chase after a bear for a golf ball.
In case you need more “dancing golf bear” — which you do — here it is in GIF form:
Related Link: When Animals Attack… Your Golf Balls
Other Hot Links:
– Cold Blooded: Amazing Alligator Fight Breaks Out on Golf Course
– 1,000-Pound Alligator Caught, Golfers Everywhere Rejoice
– GolfMatch App Provides ‘Ideal Golfing Experience’
– Golfers Honor Arnold Palmer On The King’s 85th Birthday
– Billy Horschel Picks ‘Bubba Watson’s’ Nose In 360-Degree Tour
– How Does Rory Measure Up to Tiger?
– Does It Drive: Chobani Yogurt
– 5 Things You Need To Know: Tour Championship
– The Fringe: Faldo Honored & Bubba Talks Underwear
– World’s Longest Golf Club Is Highly Impractical, Yet Also Incredible