All week long, we’ve been following the interactions the top PGA Tour stars have had with the BMW’s latest offerings.
From Rory McIlroy to Justin Rose, the game’s best players have simply loved their experiences with the cars being promoted.
The i8 Hybrid, valued at $135,700, is the official courtesy car for the week at the BMW Championship and the M4 Coupe has been on display as a hole-in-one reward, which was nearly won by Chris Stroud on Thursday.
BMW is also showcasing at the European Omega Masters in Switzerland. Saturday, Graeme Storm miraculously holed out on the 11th hole to win an i8 Hybrid.
— The European Tour (@EuropeanTour) September 6, 2014
He used a 6-iron on the 217-yard par-3 to win the car and in doing so, helped catapult him into the lead entering the final round. A new car and the lead? Not a bad day for Storm
Related Link: Stroud Nearly Wins BMW
Other Hot Links:
– Oh Snap! Rory Thinks Football Players Are Soft
– Video: Amazing Austrian Trick Shot Brothers Are Awe-Inspiring
– 11 Golfers Who Would Make It In The NFL
– Upper Deck Has The Golf Memorabilia You Need
– Street Golf: ‘The League’ Premiere Debuts Hilarious New Game
– Teed Off: 9 Best Golf Tantrums
– 8 Best NFL Golf Pairings
– Think You’re Funny? Prove It & Win An Epic Golf Experience