Hunter Mahan has five career victories on the PGA Tour, he’s earned more than $25.7 million, and he’s got one huge house in Dallas to show for it. For now, that is.
Mahan is inexplicably selling his mansion for a cool $9.5 million, according to the listing’s website. I say inexplicably because it’s hard to imagine he’ll find a better place than this one.
The 10,529-square-foot house features four bedrooms, five full bathrooms, as well has two half-baths. Unsurprisingly, those aren’t the best features of the house. Here’s what everyone cares about: one indoor basketball court, a golf simulator, an infinity edge pool, an elevator, and a wine cellar.
Oh, and a 12-car garage. Just in case you have a collection like Ian Poulter’s. Yep, all that for a measly $9.5 million.
Other Hot Links:
– Back9Network Launches On DIRECTV Sept. 29
– 9 Things Your Golfer Man Cave Needs
– Players Ready for Tiger Woods’ Return: ‘We Need Tiger’
– Bradley, Fowler Claim Credit for Wie’s U.S. Women’s Open Win
– Trophy Life with Michelle Wie: Selfies, Beer, Twerking
– 9 Questions with Jason Dufner
– Bubba Watson’s GoPro Contest Brings In Hilarious Videos