Apparently, Ian Poulter has too many cars, even for his liking. While this may come as a surprise — being the car guru that he is — it’s true. Maybe he ran out of room in his garage? Unlikely.
Regardless of the reasoning, his overload of sports cars comes as a benefit to every person who follows Poulter on Twitter. A huge benefit.
He’s giving away his 2005 Ford GT. Yes, a real Ford GT, signed by Poulter. The GT can be seen in the top right corner of this photo, sent out when he was getting ready to part ways with another car:
— Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) May 2, 2014
Poulter tweeted Wednesday to his 1.64 million followers that he’ll give the Ford GT to one lucky follower who can guess the car’s mileage.
— Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) June 4, 2014
So far, Poulter has received a very wide range of guesses, spanning from 252 miles to 300,742. With all the cars that Poulter owns, part of me doesn’t believe this one has 300,000 miles.
In addition to guessing the mileage (which is nearly impossible), participants have to follow Bobby Kisselback, owner of Kisselback Ford, where Poulter’s GT is located. Kisselback should expect quite the growth in followers with a free Ford GT on the line.
Here’s a look at the ride you could win:
Photo Gallery: The Many Faces of Ian Poulter
Related Link: Ian Poulter Has Very Different Car Problems Than You
Other Hot Links:
– ‘Screw You’: Ian Poulter Trash Talks Michael Jordan… In His Head
– Ian Poulter vs. Lee Westwood: Twitter War for the Ages
– Ian Poulter Rips Hideki Matsuyama on Twitter
– Ian Poulter and Steve Elkington Throw Down on Twitter
– Car-Nut Ian Poulter Attends Daytona 500
– Ian Poulter, Jason Dufner Take On Table Tennis Champs In China
– Ian ‘Pingpong’ Poulter Is At It Again
– More Cute Kids! Ian Poulter’s Son Drives Mini Cart
– Luke Donald Pokes Fun at Ian Poulter’s Clothes