Ian Poulter and Ferraris go together like peanut butter and jelly. Perhaps because of Ferrari’s Italian heritage, you’d prefer spaghetti and meatballs.
Whatever the comparison, Poulter loves Ferrari. He puts the names of his cars on his wedges, he floods social media with photos of them, and he’s even gotten his son Joshua to recognize the different models by name. Seriously.
There’s just one problem: His collection isn’t big enough.
Poulter tweeted on Monday that he’ll be heading to the Ferrari factory in Maranello on January 13 for a “seat fitting” for a new LaFerrari — because why wouldn’t you get fitted for a $1.35 million Ferrari.
To say I’m excited is an understatement. Jan 13th I’m going to Maranello, Italy, for my seat fitting for this Beauty LaFerrai pic.twitter.com/WSmm7ljWSw
— Ian Poulter (@IanJamesPoulter) December 8, 2014
Without a doubt, this one takes the cake as the best Ferrari in his collection (in my opinion). It’s understandable why saying he’s “excited is an understatement.” I’d be excited too.
Although $1.35 million for a car is an insane amount to pay, it’s not so ridiculous when you’ve earned more than $43 million on the course like Poulter has — and that’s not even including endorsements. Who knows, maybe he’s one of the few that scooped up one of the $2.7 million FXX-K’s.
Related Link: Ian Poulter Has Very Different Car Problems Than You
Other Hot Links:
– Ian Poulter Adds Some Serious Horsepower to His Wedges
– Ian Poulter Gives Twitter Follower Golf Tickets, Because He Asked
– ‘Screw You’: Ian Poulter Trash Talks Michael Jordan… In His Head
– Ian Poulter vs. Lee Westwood: Twitter War for the Ages
– Ian Poulter Rips Hideki Matsuyama on Twitter
– Ian Poulter and Steve Elkington Throw Down on Twitter
– Car-Nut Ian Poulter Attends Daytona 500
– Ian Poulter, Jason Dufner Take On Table Tennis Champs In China
– Ian ‘Pingpong’ Poulter Is At It Again
– More Cute Kids! Ian Poulter’s Son Drives Mini Cart
– Luke Donald Pokes Fun at Ian Poulter’s Clothes