Jason Dufner is trying to stay “on par” with his buddy Keegan Bradley in the shoe game. Dufner was spotted wearing a pair of Nike “KD VI Christmas” shoes, Kevin Durant’s signature sneakers, at Augusta on Wednesday. Dufner most likely isn’t going to play in these shoes, but he’s making a statement to Keegan that he’s not the only one with sweet shoes.
— Jason Dufner (@JasonDufner) April 9, 2014
Keegan might have something to say about the KDs being “the flyest shoes out.” Bradley, of course, is wearing his custom Jordans this week at the Masters, one of which being a pair of Jordan 11s with spikes.
I’m not so sure about the whole pleated pants and bright-red shoe combo, but who’s one to criticize Duf Daddy’s style?
– Dufnering Photo Gallery
– Keegan’s Kicks: Masters Green and Jordan 11s
– Jason Dufner’s Bizarre Photo Starts Internet Craze
– Throwback Thursday: Daly’s Dud and The Birth of Dufnering
– Back9 in 90: Every Day I’m Dufnering
– 7 Reasons To Love Keegan Bradley
– Jim Furyk Bested by Jaguars Mascot, Does Some Dufnering
– The Many Faces of Jason Dufner
– Keegan Bradley Shows Off Latest Jordan Golf Shoes
– Rare Air: Keegan Bradley 1st Official Jordan Brand Golfer
– Keegan & Jason – A Twitter Bromance