Heading to Hawaii in 2015? On the hunt for a place to call home?
Then, we’ve got a treat for you.
Check out Jim Furyk’s 4,090-square-foot mansion in Maui, which is now on the market for a cool $5.995 million.
The property also includes a two-bedroom guesthouse and infinity pool spread across nearly three acres on the island of Molokai.
All told, there are three bedrooms, 3 1/2 bathrooms and countless magnificent views.
Perhaps the most amazing part of this property is that Furyk bought it in 1999 for “just” $940,000. He’s since added the guest house but that’s not a bad investment if he gets asking price.
The former U.S. Open champion also owns properties in Florida and Utah — as well as more space in Hawaii.
Related Link: Hunter Mahan’s House Is A Steal At $9.5 Million
Other Hot Links:
– Rory Adds To Real Estate Collection With Seafront Pad
– Corvette Stingray Dash Cam Catches Valet Misbehaving
– Tweek In Review: The Week’s Best Tweets
– The Fringe: Gary Player Predicts Rory To Win Masters & The Boldest Predictions
– Is This Ridiculous Backstop-Putt Better Than The Original?
– The Clubhouse’s 20 for 2015: No. 4 Dustin Johnson
– Test Drive: Custom McLaren P1 & The Best Modified Rides
– 9 Must-Have Golf Apps For Your New iPhone
– 5 Questions With COBRA GOLF’s Ian Barrett