It’s well known that Justin Timberlake enjoys golf. He also likes his fans. And his sponsors.
So he starred in a video for one of his sponsors and surprised a fan by joining them for golf. Well, mini golf, actually. But the visit makes the girl’s day – completes her bucket list, in fact – and includes her wish of beer and nachos with JT:
That’s not the first time Timberlake surprised a fan:
And if you watch golf, this isn’t the first time you’ve seen a “priceless surprise.” There was Tom Watson popping out of a driving range cart:
There was Brandt Snedeker surprising golfers during a lesson, and kicking out Watson:
There was Ian Poulter dropping in on some fans at the Open Championship:
Oh, and Watson was there too:
What a priceless surprise it would be if Watson could captain the U.S. to a win later this week at the Ryder Cup, huh?
Other Hot Links:
– Justin Timberlake’s Love of Golf Shows No Signs of Fading
– Justin Timberlake’s New Putter Brings Sexy Back
– Justin Timberlake on Arnold Palmer, Golf & Dancing
– Jimmy Fallon Gets Personalized Justin Timberlake Balls
– 3-Year-Old Tommy Morrissey Is Must-See TV On ‘The Ellen Show’
– Steph Curry’s Sweet Golf Game Raises Money For Military Families
– Keegan Bradley Talks Ryder Cup With Ahmad Rashad