Even though Tiger Woods is sidelined from golf for a while after having back surgery, he hasn’t completely disappeared from the game. After giving lessons and hosting a successful Tiger Jam in May, Woods was back reading putts on Sunday.
Well, not exactly.
Related Link: It’s Official – Tiger Woods To Miss U.S. Open
Katherine Webb, fiancee of Cincinnati Bengals and former Alabama Crimson Tide quarterback, AJ McCarron, posted a photo of herself “playing golf” with Woods on Sunday. The only catch is, it wasn’t really Tiger Woods. It was a wax figure of the 14-time major champion at a Madame Tussauds wax museum.
Date night at #madametussauds and ended up playing golf with Tiger. I def won that. Haha AJ chatted it up with Forest and talked about life
It may not have been the real Tiger Woods, but it’s still pretty cool. He was even wearing his signature red-and-black Sunday attire.
Photo Gallery: Instagram – Katherine Webb
Other Hot Links:
– FBI Investigates Phil Mickelson for Insider Trading
– Did Caroline Curse Rory?
– Video: Titanium Drivers vs. Bullets… Who Wins?
– Back9 Acquires Top-Ranked Golf App Swing By Swing
– Cemetery Found Underneath Atlanta Golf Course
– John Daly Lost $55 Million Gambling: ‘I Had A Lot Of Fun’