Lindsey Vonn is one committed girlfriend. Instead of joining hundreds of other potential U.S. Olympians at a media summit in Park City in advance of the 2014 Winter Olympics, the most-decorated U.S. Alpine skier of all-time is watching her boyfriend, Tiger Woods, take part in the Presidents Cup this week at Muirfield Village in Dublin, Ohio.
Related Link: Tiger’s Angel: Linsey Vonn Returns to Presidents Cup (Photos)
But at least her American spirit is on display. She and the other wives and girlfriends of the U.S. players and coaches wore blue tops, white pants, and red rain boots on the wet and gloomy first day.
However, Vonn did video conference into the media summit to speak with a room full of media members, to whom she declared she may be back in action by the end of the month. The 28-year-old originally thought a World Cup race Colorado in late November would be her first event back after tearing her ACL and MCL eight months ago, but she told reporters this week that her knee is 100 percent recovered. So she may give it a go at the season-opening World Cup event Oct. 26.
Until then, she’s enjoying some international golf.
Related Links: Tiger’s Angel: Linsey Vonn Returns to Presidents Cup (Photos)
Other Hot Links:
– 2013 Presidents Cup Moments: Day 1
– Fred Couples Celebrates Birthday at The Presidents Cup
– Presidents Cup Preview: The U.S. Will Be Tough To Beat
– 9 Things You Need to Know About the Presidents Cup
– 7 Best Moments in Presidents Cup History
– Jordan Spieth Makes Hole-in-One at Presidents Cup
– 9 Reasons Why Jordan Spieth is Coolest 20-Year-Old Ever
– 5 Things You Need to Know About Jordan Spieth
– 5 Reasons Jordan Spieth Belongs on the 2013 Presidents Cup Team
– The Odds: U.S. Team Heavy Favorite at Presidents Cup
– GolfTripper’s Take on Muirfield Village Golf Club
– Grill Room: Presidents Cup Milkshakes