Keegan Bradley isn’t the only one with custom Jordan golf shoes. Michael Jordan’s son, Marcus, tweeted out a photo of his custom Air Jordans, featuring a red and black colorway from his dad’s playing days with the Chicago Bulls.
— Marcus Jordan (@mjordanordain) May 15, 2014
While Bradley’s custom Jordans look more like traditional golf shoes, these Air Jordan 1’s look like they belong on the court rather than the course. Regardless, the shoes are still awesome.
Knicks guard and golf fanatic, J.R. Smith, seems to be a huge fan of the Air Jordan 1’s, calling them “must haves” on Twitter.
— JR Smith (@TheRealJRSmith) May 15, 2014
If we ever do see these custom Jordans make it to the PGA Tour, they’d go perfect with Tiger Woods’ Sunday red and black attire.
Related Link: Keegan Bradley Rocks Bruins-Inspired Jordan Golf Shoes
Other Hot Links:
– Keegan Bradley Shows Off Latest Jordan Golf Shoes
– Keegan’s Kicks: Masters Green and Jordan 11s
– Rare Air: Keegan Bradley 1st Official Jordan Brand Golfer
– Ray Allen Comes Up Clutch Once Again
– Golf Companies Evacuate Due to Carlsbad Wildfire
– Alex Morgan Unleashes Swing & Dance at Topgolf
– I’ve Got Your Back: Tiger, Vonn Help Each Other Through Rehab