Some would say that “living the dream” would be to combine your work and your passion.
Entrepreneur Gary Butler has found a way to do that with his recent launch of Etiqus, a new brand of watches geared towards golfers.
Butler, an avid golfer, first developed the idea five years ago and after research and development, brings 17 different watches to the market.
The designs will be noticeable by golfers thanks to the dimpled faces that look like golf balls and a bezel that many of us have seen during tournaments conducted by the R&A — which track and promote pace of play.
Interested in wearing an Etiqus? You’ll have to either purchase from the brand’s website or get in contact with a member of its golf pro network of sales representatives.
Etiqus is also giving back to the game, donating a percentage of each purchase to The Golf Foundation.
Related Link: Time is Money: $2.5 Million Watch Is Simply Stunning
Other Hot Links:
– This $170,000 Watch Tells You The Weather
– The 5 Most Expensive Watches In The World
– The Time Is Right To Buy This Corum Watch
– Must-See: TravisMathew Glass Pingpong Table
– The Hoverboard Is Real & It’s Expensive
– Sunday Drive: 2015 Ford GT Mustang Hennessey Edition
– Skate On Water With This Electric-Powered Wakeboard
– New 910-Horsepower Lamborghini Hybrid Is Stunning
– First Electric Supercar Coming In 2015 For $529K